300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Sgt. soandso on your MADD Century Award

That's right boys and girls, the good Sgt soandso is getting his Century Awards through MADD this week. That's 1,000 DUI arrests. DUI Unit? Check points every night? Nope... those 1,000 came while 1008, on patrol, still taking normal calls, and many of them even came as a Sgt. over patrol. That just about makes my head spin in circles. God Bless Sgt. soandso on helping keep our friends and families safe on the road. I'm not going to call out his name, but I know he'll see this and hopefully he'll step up and take recognition.

Oh, and for you folks just starting the academy, you can thank him for the awesome new DUI Curriculum... which will hopefully put more cops on the road who start with more training and motivation than we had.

Geez.. thats a lot of arrests, and a lot of paper work! Congrats and good job.

Comment

Congrats to Sgt. soandso on your MADD Century Award

Thank you Studchris for the great words, I'm very proud of the award and MADD, also thank you Taylor13.
      Zuko PlumItalic

Comment

Oh man congrats. Now im all motivated since ill be starting mids soon!!

Comment

congrats Sgt. no doubt youve saved countless lives through those arrests.
          Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Comment

Originally posted by StudChris View Post
            ...Oh, and for you folks just starting the academy, you can thank him for the awesome new DUI Curriculum... which will hopefully put more cops on the road who start with more training and motivation than we had....
            That's fantastic!!! Congrats!

Comment

Now if they would only make it a felony.
              Airborne Cops are closer to God.
              Arms and legs are just extensions of flight controls.

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperCopper View Post
                Now if they would only make it a felony.
                True that my brother. "2nd DUI conviction in 4 years, along with 3 others that went wet reckless??? That will be 12 months probation for you sir!!!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6556 users online. 365 members and 6191 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X