Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gringe
    replied
    I'm not 21 until next year. So I'm inelegible for HCSO. Appreciate it though, and thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• JingleHeimrJify
    replied
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Pixelshadow
    replied
    That's a factor that those whom self sponsor vs. being sponsored have to take into account... having to do the whole thing all over again - or part of it again - depending on who hires them.

If it means hitting the streets in 6 months (after doing the academy all over again) vs. being jobless for a period of time that may be much longer than those 6 months without a paycheck (given the current economy) it may just be worth it to take the opportunity...

Leave a comment:

• futureLEO87
    replied
    Originally posted by Hisrighteousnes View Post
    you didnt see the fact that he just grad the academy.........now two days after your academy graduation, how would you have taken someone coming to you and saying.."dude, congrats on finishing the academy after the last 6 months! i know where you can get a job at really fast....you just have to go back to the academy for the next 6 months and cover the exact same curriculum and pass the exact same test and do the exact same pt/dt, but thats all...." come on man

yo good job on finishing the academy...study for and pass the exam the 1st time an flood the job market man
    He was just showing him an opportunity, some people wouldn't mind going through the academy again if it meant getting a job with a good agency.
    Last edited by futureLEO87; 10-27-2009, 04:34 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Hisrighteousnes
    replied
    i retract the statement
    Last edited by Hisrighteousness; 10-27-2009, 04:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pixelshadow
    replied
    Hills is Hiring!!

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/RandS/join.html

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is now accepting applications for the Sheriff's Office academies. The recruitment period will remain open until further notice. If you fall into one of the following categories you may apply:

1. Not certified and meet the current Minimum Requirements for education or prior military / law enforcement experience.

2. Florida certified in law enforcement but do not have two (2) years prior experience as a state, municipal or county law enforcement officer.

3. Attended and received certification through Florida Equivalency of Training with prior military or federal law enforcement experience only.

Leave a comment:

• bhh0732
    replied
    Congrats. Just make sure that you read over everything once and you'll pass the state exam.

Leave a comment:

• Hopefull101
    replied
    Originally posted by Mquinn78 View Post
    Congrats brother, good luck with finding a spot, I feel it will take alot of us to get hired since the economy is in the ****ter for a while and everyone and their mothers wants to be a LEO these days
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Congrats Gringe, good luck with the rest.

Leave a comment:

• Mquinn78
    replied
    Congrats brother, good luck with finding a spot, I feel it will take alot of us to get hired since the economy is in the ****ter for a while and everyone and their mothers wants to be a LEO these days

Leave a comment:

• Gringe
    replied
    Thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• FLIrishK9
    replied
    Congrats! See the post I just put up about Hillsborough County.

Leave a comment:

• LawJunkie
    replied
    Congrats best of luck...

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Congrats and good luck!...

Leave a comment:

• AJScott
    replied
    Congrats Gringe and all of BRC 107.

Four Months until 108 is done. I am looking forward to the next few months. Start Patrol 1 next week.

Scott

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3278 users online. 161 members and 3117 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X