300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduated Today!

Graduated Police Academy today! Now the fun part, finding a job.

Taking my State Exam on October 28, 2009 in Miami.

Your going all the way to Miami for the Academy? They have one the same day in Tampa, although it's obviously too late now. Good luck, I'll be taking it the same day.

Comment

Have to pop in and say, congratulations Gringe.......you did it man. Now put out them apps, I know you have always wanted this. How you feel now after making the decision to self sponsor?
      Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

I originally live in Miramar, I was just in Gainesville for ShadiowWarrior's Academy.

I feel I made the right decision to self sponsor. I feel like I can be a more competitive applicant now, and hopefully I get hired on pretty soon.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Gringe. Hope you find employment with ease, just put as many apps out as you can. Good luck on your state exam.

Comment

Congrats Gringe. Good luck brother. You will do fine...just STUDY STUDY STUDY...worry about the job after your officially certified
              "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

Good luck on the test, and as soon as you walk out the door, forget about it, have a few beers, then start putting in applications on Oct. 29th (or even better, today).

Comment

Congrats and keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Congrats Gringe and all of BRC 107.

Four Months until 108 is done. I am looking forward to the next few months. Start Patrol 1 next week.

Scott
                    AJScott

jus·tice   [juhs-tis]
                    –noun
                    1.the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness: to uphold the justice of a cause.
                    2.rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason: to complain with justice.
                    3.the moral principle determining just conduct.
                    4.conformity to this principle, as manifested in conduct; just conduct, dealing, or treatment.

Comment

Congrats and good luck!...
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats best of luck...

Comment

Congrats! See the post I just put up about Hillsborough County.
                          Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Congrats brother, good luck with finding a spot, I feel it will take alot of us to get hired since the economy is in the ****ter for a while and everyone and their mothers wants to be a LEO these days

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1982 users online. 132 members and 1850 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X