300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonder140 View Post
    Not as easy at TECO. I start the Academy next Thursday at TECO and they have quite the list of things to do in order to get into their Academy.

Background(character check from previous employers and friend references), fingerprints, polygraph, credit check, physical, ekg, stress test etc. The polygraph is a big difference then the others it would seem.

I like the fact that they screen their applicants extensively as it weeds out the individuals who will never have a chance at being hired. Just my opinion. Not saying everyone that goes through the TECO program will be hired but based on the applicant difference it would have to be higher.

In any event, good luck!!
    yeah, alright

Comment

Originally posted by StudChris View Post
      Mr. Pulo I'm going to make some stuff up so you don't get into the academy. Seriously... we can't afford to lose one of the good dispatchers.
      lol that would suck pretty bad but if you want me to stay you could always send the manager of the comm center a email to say about my dispatching skills so she might let me go part time lol

Comment

I'll be at the night academy which begins 1/11. Class #101.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpulo View Post
          lol that would suck pretty bad but if you want me to stay you could always send the manager of the comm center a email to say about my dispatching skills so she might let me go part time lol
          Eek, working while in the academy would suck.

Comment

yes it would but I would be alot easier for after the academy because I could go full time right away while processing with agencies besides it would only be 20 hrs aweek

Comment

are you really a dispatcher, yo?

Comment

Originally posted by Hisrighteousnes View Post
                are you really a dispatcher, yo?
                Currently yes, why?

Comment

just asking chief

Comment

Well im not the Chief ( maybe one day but not today ), but ok

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4119 users online. 235 members and 3884 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X