300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Florida Certified from Ga

I'm considering getting my crossover certification on my own. What is the best way to do this considering I'm currently working in LE in Georgia? I can't just take two weeks off to go to the 2 week training. Is there another way?
    Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

My agency is currently sponsoring for that. I actually inquired about that recently. Once they've determined they're gonna hire you, they'll put you through the two week EOT.

Also, Chipola college up in the panhandle, Marianna (Jackson county) offers a 1 week course just FYI.

Comment

I'm wanting to get on with Gainesville and they send you but I have to wait till April now. I figured I'd get certified and improve my odds.
      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Let's turn the cards around.. How do we in FL get GA certified?
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6496 users online. 353 members and 6143 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X