300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiring freeze

hello everyone am new to the forum and i wanted to know if anyone that took the cjbat on june 2009 if you guys have got a call or anything on the mail any updates please inform thank you.

you should let everyone know what department you're talking about.

Comment

lol your right its mdpd.

Comment

This stuff kills me. There's multiple threads on MDPD, the MDPD hiring freeze, CJBAT with MDPD, academy with MDPD. blah blah blah... yet people come and make new threads and expect us to know what in God's name they're talking about.

Comment

if it kills you dont read it

Comment

I think they're going to start processing people again really soon....at least that's what i've been hearing. Good luck

Comment

thanks aae85. would diabetes affect me in getting a job with mdpd?

Comment

Not if you disclose it on your application before your medical... let them know what type it is and such... good luck!!

Comment

thanks pixel shadow... i hate this waiting game. lol am pretty sure its worth it though..

Comment

if you did not receive a blue form in the mail saying you did not pass then you more then likely did, if you took your CJBAT with MDPD you need to call HR and ask to make sure they have your scores and be sure you passed. they will more then likely tell you to come in and pick them up for yourself. good luck and i hope this helped.

call this number and ask for Human Resources anytime M-F. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
                    305-471-1780
                    sigpic

R.I.P. Sgt. Michael Diaz
                    D.O.D. May 30th, 2002
                    Miami-Dade Police Dept.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4875 users online. 244 members and 4631 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X