• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSO Detention

I was wondering what kind of tools do bso detention officers use
    Like tasers, pepper spray ect.
    If anybody knows??
    Thanks

As far as in the jail goes, OC is it. Tasers, guns, batons, knives, etc are not allowed in the jails. The transportation Deputies are able to be trained with the taser for transporting inmates or hospital details.

Comment

Ohh...don't forget the little 3" mini maglite you get too!

Comment

Sounds like weak sauce.

Comment

Ohhh i thought they get to carry more stuff but if that's all they got that's weak
          Last edited by EddyLE; 10-17-2009, 10:09 AM.

Comment

I don't see why they are not allowed to carry tasers. I mean a taser it's a good tool to have and it's not consider deadly
            Correct me if I'm wrong!!

Comment

Not even tasers? Are COs carry tasers and OC. Do Patrol guys bringing someone in have to take their taser off? Here we are required to take our weapon and baton off but can keep the taser on.
              "Rollin and Patrollin the Wild Wild West of Bham"

Comment

Yeah, our belts have to be pretty much empty when you go into the jail.

Comment

No tasers in the jail for us road guys, if we have a problem with a prisoner we just make a phone call and we get "curbside pick-up" for our fighters. 4-6 big guys with gloves on normally sets the prisoner straight just from looks.

Comment

There are a good amount of COs who enjoy getting physical with the problem childs, so far they have been doing pretty good without them.
                    Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8763 users online. 387 members and 8376 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X