300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Mary Police Department

I would like to know more about this department if someone has information as there website is quite vague other than 39 sworn officers. Pay, call volume, retirement, education payback, etc. If you feel more comfortable PM'ing me that would be great too. Thanks!

Same here. Did you get an email from them yet?

Comment

Nope, no email. Why did you?

Comment

Originally posted by nonotnow View Post
        Nope, no email. Why did you?
        Nada, only from Casselberry.

Comment

Ah ok, in the email I got from Lake Mary when I first submitted an application it states "If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted. However, due to the number of individuals exploring employment opportunities with the City of Lake Mary, we are unable to personally contact each and every applicant."

So I guess they start out with an interview?

Comment

Call volume is low, but they do have their own SWAT. Why not go on a ride along and get your answers first hand?

Comment

Thats what I was thinking, going to try and set one up today.

Comment

I have two friends that got hired on last year, neither made it through probation, just an FYI.

Comment

From what I know and hear, Lake Mary handles alot of traffic, they are a pretty good department though, Lake Mary is usually a quiet city though when it comes to crime, I remember a few car burglaries, but its mostly traffic.

Comment

Thanks guys, if anyone else has anything keep it coming. Ive heard they had 30 people put in applications and they have two spots open.

Comment

Originally posted by WNBFLA50 View Post
                      I have two friends that got hired on last year, neither made it through probation, just an FYI.
                      Any reason why you would think?

Comment

Yeah those are the spots that were vacated by my friends. IMHO the hiring process didn't pick up on "flags" that would have indicated problems completing the FTO program. No disrespect to my friends but rather an indication that for a relatively small and quiet city, they still have a comprehensive and challenging FTO program. I can tell you the Chief and Deputy Chief are great guys and it is a great department. Just make sure you bring your "A" game and Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks a ton, yeah I have met the Deputy Chief and he seems like someone I would want to work for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3904 users online. 236 members and 3668 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X