300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a LLC but dont want my address Public Record

I wanted to see if any other LEOs have started a side business and found a way to register your LLC without putting your home address.

I have been running a website for years as a sole proprietorship and it has been making a good amount of side cash. I want to file an LLC to protect my personal assets.

The issue is that all LLC's can be looked up by name on the states website (sunbiz.org), I do not want to file my address on the LLC. I have a PO Box but you can not use a PO Box as your principle address. This business is a home business (online) so that would mean I would need to put my home address. Ch 119 does not seem to applicable on a LLC from what I can see. Anyone have an ideas on how I could register without actually giving away my address?
    Police Officer

I am not sure what Ch119 means. But you can try a virtual office space who will act as your physical location(the LLC requirement) but you would have to pay a small fee per month. They exist all over florida but you can try other states.
    Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

I once had a business and used one of those mailboxes places for my mail. It allowed to have an actual address and not a P.O. Box like you get when you use the actual post office.

Another alternative is to use a lawyer to setup you LLC and use their address. You can still use the P.O.Box for your business but when your company is looked up, it shows the lawyers address.

Comment

If you're wanting to get your name off the web, and don't want it connected to you website, make sure you register the domain name privately.

Comment

Use a registered agent instead of yourself (could be an attorney, but doesn't have to be). This would ensure that your registered agent's address is published instead of yours.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2702 users online. 177 members and 2525 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X