300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Miami Police

I believe they may start hiring soon, that seems to be the word around my job from the cops that do overtime here. Since the budget issue is delt with and no officers were laid off, the city can very well use the COPS grant towards hiring new officers (50). I also did a little digging and found their actual application (http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/files/CHRP...ation_7105.pdf) and towards the bottom it says proposed start date would be october 1 2009.
    Trying to be hopeful in a not so hopeful economy.

Nothing for nothing, I'm sure Miami PD is great but I would not want to work for them. I say that because of the fact they wanted to layoff so many officers. They claimed to have fixed the budget issues but why risk it. That's just my .02.
    We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

As a heads up to every city of miami hopeful, the city-wide hiring freeze has been lifted. Just got the email today in my city email.

Comment

Menace305, Since you work for the city of miami, have you heard word on the city of miami examination from october 2008? we are still waiting for the results and since you said that they lifted up the hiring freeze, maybe you heard if they are going to release the results?

Thank you...
        Last edited by SISUnit; 10-12-2009, 04:59 PM. Reason: adding a few words
        FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL

1) Pre-Application - DONE 06/2010
        2) PAT Physical Test - PASSED 07/2010
        3) F-BAT - PASSED 08/2008
        4) POLYGRAPH - PASSED 10/2010
        5) PSYCHOLOGICAL SCREENING - PASSED 11/2010
        6) MEDICAL AND VISION - PASSED 01/2011
        7) BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION - PASSED
        8) COLONEL'S DECISION - ACCEPTED
        10) ACADEMY START DATE - JULY 31ST

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5645 users online. 319 members and 5326 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X