Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casselberry and Lake Mary PD are currently Hiring:)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casselberry and Lake Mary PD are currently Hiring:)

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Lake Mary PD and Casselberry PD are now hiring here's the links.

Casselberry Link:
    http://agency.governmentjobs.com/cas...66&hit_count=Y es&headerfooter=1&promo=0&transfer=0&WDDXJobSearc h Params=%3CwddxPacket%20version%3D%271%2E0%27%3E%3C header%2F%3E%3Cdata%3E%3Cstruct%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D %27FIND%5FKEYWORD%27%3E%3Cstring%3E%3C%2Fstring%3E %3C%2Fvar%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27CATEGORYID%27%3E%3C string%3E%2D1%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3Cvar%20n ame%3D%27TRANSFER%27%3E%3Cstring%3E0%3C%2Fstring%3 E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27PROMOTIONALJOBS%27 %3E%3Cstring%3E0%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3C%2Fs truct%3E%3C%2Fdata%3E%3C%2FwddxPacket%3E

Lake Mary Link:
    http://www.lakemaryfl.com/human_resources.cfm
    "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Anyone have any infor on theses Pd's or know how many spots they have open????

Comment

Great find, thanks for the links. I submitted my application to both agencies.

Comment

Thanks! Putting my application in to both as well

Comment

very tough and competitive to get into to.
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

No problem gentleman. Good luck
            "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

Thanks, I submitted to both agencies, I know two guys that went to each agency, I will have to ask them how they like it.

Comment

Winter Springs PD is too.... http://www.winterspringsfl.org/EN/ma...employment.htm
                Police Officer

Comment

As well as SCSO, ive applied to all the Seminole County departments that are accepting applications

Comment

Now if only longwood pd would open up a slot or two...lol. The possibilities would be endless...

Comment

That would be nice!

Comment

Pay looks a little low for the area. Move to north central Florida and get payed the same with a lower cost of living.
                        I enjoy life on the dirtroad

Comment

Not sure what Lake Mary pay is, but based on Casselberry's announcement pay is normal for the area. The only department in Seminole County that pays ore than the mid 30s is Longwood, and there are only a 2 or 3 that pay more than that in Orange County.

Comment

Did anyone else here get an email from Casselberry about proceeding in the process?

Comment

Not yet... when did you get it? I saw that Lake Mary closed the position on their website.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3992 users online. 175 members and 3817 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X