Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocoa police

Any info on Cocoa police?

I believe they're hiring grant posistions. I put an application with them a month and a half ago on a whim, and just got a call a few days ago asking me to come in for an interview.

Comment

Ghetto, lots of gangs, lots of drugs, don't know much about the department but as far as work experience goes you would get plenty.

Comment

Yea I just got a call from them to and I was not sure how they do things, like testing and things like that. I'm pretty Far in to orange county but as of now I want the 1st thing that comes to me. I know it has bad areas but Orange in the same way.

Comment

I had a good friend that worked for Cocoa Pd. He said "foot pursuits every night." Like StudChris said lots of drugs, gangs, and the enitre city is ghetto. You will get alot of work experience there. Make sure you keep your eyes and ears open at all times!!! Well that also goes for anywhere you go.

Comment

im sent to rush
            "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

i also got called, good luck to everyone.

Comment

Get on it Mel

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop
                  Is there any place left where this is not the case? Please advise... I want to work there.
                  Yeah plenty, but they're all on hiring freezes or about to lay officers/deputies off

Comment

Is there any place left where this is not the case? Please advise... I want to work there.
                    in brevard?

Indialantic by the Sea, aka Indialantic, Melbourne Beach, and 99% of Indian Harbour Beach.
                    "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

the brand new police dept of Belle Isle, FL in Orange Co!

....and Oakland...thanks to the tac team!!!!

Comment

Just got back from Cocoa. Turns out it was a 5 member oral board. They're hiring 3 posistions and one of them is just a grant posistion. Turns out they had like over 100 applications, so the Sgt I spoke to said "Be glad we called you to come in" I feel I did pretty good, I gave them the answers they wanted to hear and tried to be a type A personality. I also was able to make them laugh.

Goodluck to the others here.

Comment

Did they say how fast they would let you know if you passed? And how many people did they pick for the oral board?

Comment

Originally posted by Rush007 View Post
                            Did they say how fast they would let you know if you passed? And how many people did they pick for the oral board?
                            They said they've been calling "Alot" of people to come in for interviews. All they said was "We'll be in touch"

Comment

Originally posted by Hisrighteousnes View Post
                              the brand new police dept of Belle Isle, FL in Orange Co!

....and Oakland...thanks to the tac team!!!!
                              Oak town isn't hiring, I was hired on as detective, till they froze budget last year, then I didn't get the job after all. Good friends with Chief, says he doesn't know when it will lift...a year ago and counting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3501 users online. 144 members and 3357 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X