Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DQ letter....then 3 weeks later Eligibility Letter?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 813Deputy2b
    replied
    Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
    Same thing happened to me with Hollywood. It's a case of "One hand not knowing what the other is doing". I did not get the job.
    Did you call? email? Wait it out?

Leave a comment:

• Thek9
    replied
    Same thing happened to me with Hollywood. It's a case of "One hand not knowing what the other is doing". I did not get the job.

Leave a comment:

• 813Deputy2b
    replied
    That's what I figured. Okay thanks.

Leave a comment:

• off_kimball
    replied
    Sounds like the above poster hit the nail on the head, but there is no harm in calling and asking just in case there was an error.

Leave a comment:

• StudChris
    replied
    You answered your own question.

"On this letter is also says that if you have been informed already by police personnel you have been disqualified then you must wait a year to re apply."

If you have questions, call the department.

Leave a comment:

• DQ letter....then 3 weeks later Eligibility Letter?

Okay here is what is going on with my my HPD app if anyone has any insight. I spoke with a buddy of mine that is currently in the academy and I am not disregarding his advice just seeing what other Gents and Ladies have to say about the matter. About a month ago I received a letter from Hollywood stating that at this time they have decided to pursue other applicants. Basically thanks for applying, yo ucan re apply in one uear. Today I received a letter from them stating that I have completed the evaluation process and have been put on the eligibility list. However the number is not one I will willingly share, so if someone that is helping is interested please pm me and I will tell you. On this letter is also says that if you have been informed already by police personnel you have been disqualified then you must wait a year to re apply. My question is do I call and ask them if there was mix up? Wait and see what happens? It says I will be on the list for a minimum of 6 months. I did score higher the second time around on the CJBAT should I mail that higher score to them and see what happens? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3137 users online. 234 members and 2903 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X