Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visit chicago ????

Breakdown of summer shootings by police district:
    • District 1 – Central (Loop, West Loop, Near South Side): 1 dead, 4 injured
    • District 2 – Wentworth (Washington Park, Bronzeville, Fuller Park): 2 dead, 10 injured
    • District 3 – Grand Crossing (South Shore, Woodlawn, Park Manor, Grand Crossing) 13 dead, 24 injured
    • District 4 – South Chicago (Far Southeast Side to Indiana state line): 9 dead, 18 injured
    • District 5 – Calumet (Roseland, Fernwood, West Pullman): 9 dead, 23 injured
    • District 6 – Gresham (Auburn-Gresham, Chatham): 5 dead, 19 injured
    • District 7 – Englewood (Englewood, West Englewood: 11 dead, 46 injured
    • District 8 – Chicago Lawn (most of the Southwest Side): 12 dead, 15 injured
    • District 9 – Deering (Back of the Yards, Bridgeport, Canaryville, Brighton Park): 4 dead, 15 injured
    • District 10 – Ogden (Little Village, much of North Lawndale): 9 dead, 8 injured
    • District 11 – Harrison (Garfield Park, parts of North Lawndale): 11 dead, 25 injured
    • District 12 – Monroe (Near West Side): 1 dead, 2 injured
    • District 13 – Wood (West Town, Ukrainian Village, parts of Humboldt Park): 3 dead, 1 injured
    • District 14 – Shakespeare (Wicker Park, Bucktown, Logan Square, parts of Humboldt Park): 6 dead, 1 injured
    • District 15 – Austin (North and South Austin): 6 dead, 8 injured
    • District 16 – Jefferson Park (Far Northwest Side from Portage Park to O'Hare International Airport): 0 dead, 0 injured
    • District 17 – Albany Park (Albany Park, Irving Park, Avondale): 2 dead, 0 injured
    • District 18 – Near North (Lincoln Park, Gold Coast Magnificent Mile, Near North Side): 1 dead, 5 injured
    • District 19 – Belmont (Lakeview, Roscoe Village, Lincoln Square, North Center): 1 dead, 1 injured
    • District 20 – Lincoln (Edgewater, Andersonville, Rosehill Cemetery, Budlong Woods): 0 dead, 1 injured
    • District 21 – Prairie (Hyde Park, Kenwood Oakland-Douglas, Lake Meadows, Chinatown): 2 dead, 2 injured
    • District 22 – Morgan Park (Beverly, Morgan Park, Mt. Greenwood): 5 dead, 4 injured
    • District 23 – Town Hall (East Lakeview, Uptown): 1 dead, 4 injured
    • District 24 – Rogers Park (East and West Rogers Park): 2 dead, 2 injured
    • District 25 – Grand Central (Belmont-Cragin, Kelvyn Park, Hermosa, Galewood): 8 dead, 10 injured
    " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
    " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

I'm just glad my layover was 4 hours there...They can keep that nonsense
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Why'd you post this? I'm just wondering

Comment

the city has 25 police stations, and just shows how things change or
        have got worse and how often it occurs compared to when i was runnin around up their.
        " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
        " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

The last time The City of Chicago tested for police officers was in 2006. That I know of, they never hired anyone off that list...

Comment

They have hired applicants off the 2006 lists.

It's too bad they aren't hiring now. I'd be the first to apply.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
              They have hired applicants off the 2006 lists.

It's too bad they aren't hiring now. I'd be the first to apply.
              Not enough then...

Comment

They led the nation last year in murders with over 600. It's too bad they dont take certified, cuz as soon as I get my dual certification in Dec. of this year I'd consider moving back home.
                Last edited by MDC74; 09-26-2009, 08:23 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2966 users online. 188 members and 2778 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X