300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alpha1906 View Post
    As long as you have cronism. you will need Affirmative Action. Yes in some small towns you probably do have folks that hire minorities if they dont have to. Just like in some major cities you have folks that want to keep minorities in chage and wont promte whites. It works both ways which is why you need affirmative action.
    APD, FCSO, DKSO, are good examples of that.

Inept, shoddy, poorly led agencies. YAY.....

Comment

Originally posted by alpha1906 View Post
      As long as you have cronism. you will need Affirmative Action. Yes in some small towns you probably do have folks that hire minorities if they dont have to. Just like in some major cities you have folks that want to keep minorities in chage and wont promte whites. It works both ways which is why you need affirmative action.
      I would like to know which cities won't promote whites? Are there any specific examples.
      Those who believe, ye shall receive.

Comment

Originally posted by JarrodZ17 View Post
        Yeah, I think the agency should reflect the people of the community as well, but I also believe in EOE.
        therein lies the problem, mi amigo(a)

Comment

including race at all is wrong. The most qualified person should get the appointment. Afirmitive action is a form or choosing a person based on their race and not their qualifications. This is wrong as wrong can be.
          "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5468 users online. 324 members and 5144 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X