https://jobs.myflorida.com/viewjob.html?refnode=1449531
    sigpic

R.I.P. Sgt. Michael Diaz
    D.O.D. May 30th, 2002
    Miami-Dade Police Dept.

Comment

They will be hiring for ever

Comment

I was wondering. I have an account with myflorida.com and when I went to look up current matches. FHP didnt come up. FWC came up but not FHP

Comment

Originally posted by alpha1906 View Post
          I was wondering. I have an account with myflorida.com and when I went to look up current matches. FHP didnt come up. FWC came up but not FHP
          which could possibly mean what always happens to me. ring ring ring? this is FHP! ME: hello i'd like to check on the status of my application? what's ur name? ReelRell (i use my real name of course). ummm... ummmmmmm... umm. i'm sorry we don't have an application for you! are you sure you sumbited it to us? YES twice! ummm. what site did you use? FLstates. well try it again screw it
          ARE YOU READY OR NOT

Comment

Originally posted by reelrell View Post
            which could possibly mean what always happens to me. ring ring ring? this is FHP! ME: hello i'd like to check on the status of my application? what's ur name? ReelRell (i use my real name of course). ummm... ummmmmmm... umm. i'm sorry we don't have an application for you! are you sure you sumbited it to us? YES twice! ummm. what site did you use? FLstates. well try it again screw it
            That sucks. Try the paper application.

Comment

If it doesn't come up, just search for it. Takes about another 20 seconds of your life
              The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Originally posted by reelrell View Post
                Yes, even if you certified mail it lol they still say "awwwwwwwww.....we havent received it"
                Young people will change the old wicked ways of the past.sigpic

Comment

dang. that blows. makes you just want to personally take it down there to Tally. I am going to go down there for a visit in the future

Comment

yes , they are still hiring...i recently applied myself..good dept. i have a buddy that works for them..bad part..their pay is on the low side..and being state as they are they get paid once a month lol either way , its a great place to start if your looking into LE work. =)
                    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
                    — Edmund Burke

Comment

What is their shift schedual like??

Comment

they work 5/8s
                        sigpic

R.I.P. Sgt. Michael Diaz
                        D.O.D. May 30th, 2002
                        Miami-Dade Police Dept.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

any word on the next scheduled academy?

Comment

Originally posted by JarrodZ17 View Post
                              any word on the next scheduled academy?
                              ~Nobody wins....
                              when everyone's losing~

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4841 users online. 291 members and 4550 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X