X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leesrt
    replied
    Originally posted by FtrLaw002 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it. I liked mine with GPD a few months back. Let us know if you ever go there or what you ended up doing. Peace

I'm in the process now. Will now more after 7 Oct.

Leave a comment:

• FtrLaw002
    replied
    Glad you enjoyed it. I liked mine with GPD a few months back. Let us know if you ever go there or what you ended up doing. Peace

Leave a comment:

• leesrt
    replied
    For a ride along you call them and speak with a shift supervisor to schedule a day. What ever day you chose you show up at the time they tell you and go for your ride.

The only thing they said about the games are there is plenty of overtime to be had working the games. Traffic is crazy before and after the game. Not sure if that answered your question but thats really all there is. It's like any College town.

Leave a comment:

• FLIrishK9
    replied
    What did the officers there say about the school and football games?

Leave a comment:

• stillamarine
    replied
    What all you have to do for the ride a long? I think next time I visit my dad down that way I might try and do one.

Leave a comment:

• leesrt
    started a topic Finished ridealong with GPD

Finished ridealong with GPD

I have to say overall I'm impressed. All the officers I talked with had an overall good feeling about the agency and the officer I rode with had just gone solo after FTO and was very sharp. A testiment to her training. She was a little unhappy she had a rider till she found out I was LE. I don't like baby sitting civilians either.

I was a little let down that the Chargers they are getting are V6's but that's minor.

The city of Gainesville is dense but the streets seem like there's a laid out good.

I hope all goes well with my testing and that I learn all their codes and signals. Geeze they have a lot and the only ones the same with Ga are 10-7 and 10-8, lol.

Shadowarrior,
    I mentioned your name to one of the experienced officers and they knew you right away. He said you were one of the most personable instructors at the training center and found learning from you easy.
    Last edited by leesrt; 09-23-2009, 03:46 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2747 users online. 181 members and 2566 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X