300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• escaped 10-15 captured !!!!

NORTH LAUDERDALE - Authorities have an escaped prisoner who kicked out a back window of a Broward Sheriff's Office patrol car this afternoon back in custody, officials announced just after 5 p.m..

Broward sheriff's officials identified the suspect as Gary Reiss, 33, and say deputies found him near the 6900 block of Southwest Seventh Place. Reiss was injured during the search and is being treated by paramedics, officials said. They did not elaborate on the extent of his injuries or how they happened.

Reiss had been in custody on a domestic violence charge and was being taken to the sheriff's office North Lauderdale district office when he kicked out the car window of the patrol car and took off running, officials said.

Authorities had launched a massive search that was centered on the area just east of the intersection of Rock Island Road and Forest Boulevard, along the boundaries of North Lauderdale and Margate. The search led officials at more than dozen schools to delay student dismissal, place their campus on lockdown, or both..

Traffic continues to be backed up in the area, particularly along Rock Island Road and along State Road 7.
    he's been to prison 4 times and going back !!!!!>>>>>
    " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
    " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Next time they'll hog time em'

Comment

I wonder if he got the 5 second ride(taser)...i'm sure he deserved what he got and has coming to him. Way to go BSO and all Broward Depts that participated!
      sigpic

R.I.P. Sgt. Michael Diaz
      D.O.D. May 30th, 2002
      Miami-Dade Police Dept.

Comment

I had something like this happen to me, not nearly as bad though. We really need to throw some bars over the windows like DUI, Hollywood, and the other agencies. Cost for a set of window bars-about $100. Cost to repair and replace kicked out window-about $530. Call me crazy, but the math isn't that hard.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6190 users online. 341 members and 5849 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X