Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SSheriff
    replied
    No tinted windshield. It's just the fact that it was shot at night and the lighting we used refracted a lot of light off of it.

Speaking of "quality GM products", I got called out last night to a guy whose keys in his new Cadillac CTS became lodged in the ignition, and it was true. No matter if it was in Park or Neutral, the windows were up, the doors were locked/unlocked, you couldn't get this key out. Who the hell at GM dreams these problems up?

Leave a comment:

• campuscop2000
    replied
    Nice SS, I had a 1998 Navy Blue Metallic SS, 6spd mildly modded. I slapped on a billet grill with a 69 SS logo and it looked AMAZING. Now I drive a chrysler 300 because GM is ****ing me off. They drop pontiac and hummer but they keep the lost semi luxry brand of buick? Makes no sense to me. No wonder they are in the toilet. :-(

Leave a comment:

• budman
    replied
    tinted windshield?

Leave a comment:

• Hisrighteousnes
    replied
    1985 Chevrolet Caprice Classic (Cream/Peanut Buttter cloth) - High School years
    1986 Buick Regal (Factory Pink w/White Vinyl top/Maroon cloth) - College years
    1992 Pontiac Bonneville SE (Grey/Maroon cloth) - Present day

GM is in my blood from a youth

i with unit453 on this one

Leave a comment:

• The SSheriff
    replied
    I appreciate the compliment. The best 60' I've cut on street tires is 1.97.
    Last edited by The SSheriff; 09-14-2009, 07:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• leesrt
    replied
    Originally posted by The SSheriff View Post
    LOL me too. Good guess on the 1/4 mile times.

Off bottle is 12.7x

On bottle is 11.5x
    I'm usually pretty close on times if I know your HP/TQ and platform. Then there's the driver mod but I assumed you could drive it.

Leave a comment:

• FordMustang
    replied
    Nice car

...and thats coming from a Ford guy. Got my Mach 1 at 12.9 mildly modded...looking to change that soon!

Leave a comment:

• The SSheriff
    replied
    LOL me too. Good guess on the 1/4 mile times.

Off bottle is 12.7x

On bottle is 11.5x

Leave a comment:

• Unit453
    replied
    Its all good. Just some friendly banter back and fourth. I'm a gear head so this stuff keeps me sane.

Leave a comment:

• leesrt
    replied
    I'm at 17lbs, about 320HP and torque, I don't track it but my 0 to 60 is 5.2sec.
    Its a 2008 SRT4. Based on others set up like mine it should get a low 13. I lose in the launch (FWD).

Based on your description your at a low 12, maybe high 11?
    I was just trying to get you going, I know your faster.

Leave a comment:

• Code311
    replied
    Originally posted by Unit453 View Post
    Last time I checked, LS1's made more power than 302's ever could dream of making.
    Wanna bet?

Car looks great. I think those Camaro's look great in white/black.

Leave a comment:

• The SSheriff
    replied
    I've only had 2 4-cyl cars put up a fight at the track. The first was an SRT4 with 15LBS of boost (on stock internals... idiot), and the second was a B20 Civic hatch totally gutted on 12LBS of boost. Surprisingly, the B20 was faster than the SRT4, but I got the closest either of them got was 4/10ths behind me

Leave a comment:

• futureLEO87
    replied
    I think he was kidding around 453.

Nice car SS, and a great pic of it.

Leave a comment:

• Unit453
    replied
    Originally posted by leesrt View Post
    Oh goody, I'm getting some popcorn for this fight. By the way, I have a 4cyl that will beat both...lol
    I doubt that buddy. Unless you're putting down more than 850 lb ft of torque at the wheels and are capable of 4 wheel drive boosted launches, you aint got a clue...

4 cylinder what? Lemme guess....A Neon?

Leave a comment:

• leesrt
    replied
    double tap

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4160 users online. 248 members and 3912 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X