300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class A uniform boots

Hi all.. Such a simple question but a broad range of answers..
    What Kind of boots are we wearing these days for a class A uniform?
    Im getting ready to go into my training and looking to buy something good that will shine nice and last the 6 months if not longer. any suggestions would be great!
    Thanks in advance!
    03/2009
    BROWARD COUNTY SWIM- PASS
    BROWARD COUNTY PAT- PASS
    CJ-BAT- PASS
    B-PAD- PASS
    10/09
    BROWARD COUNTY PAT- PASS

08/2009
    PALM BEACH COUNTY PAT- PASS
    MEDICAL-PASS
    POLYGRAPH-PASS
    PSYCOLOGICAL-PASS
    BACKROUND-PASS
    FINAL REVIEW- APPROVED
    PBCC October Academy Class #148 is a go!

I wear the high gloss boots by thorough-good. They are available online from bootbay.com and other sites for about $100. Just wipe them with pledge and they shine like new and they last me over a year.

Comment

I think they have them at ARMY NAVY stores around here too..

Comment

Originally posted by thrillbilly1 View Post
        I wear the high gloss boots by thorough-good. They are available online from bootbay.com and other sites for about $100. Just wipe them with pledge and they shine like new and they last me over a year.
        I was just thinking about buying a pair along with some Danner Acadia's. Question? Do they scuff really easy? They also look EXTREMELY comfortable.
        Last edited by XD-40; 09-10-2009, 01:31 AM.

Comment

get a pair of 5.11s and keep a good shine on them. I've had a pair for 1 year 6 monts sofar and they are still in great shape.
          I enjoy life on the dirtroad

Comment

Originally posted by XD-40 View Post
            I was just thinking about buying a pair along with some Danner Acadia's. Question? Do they scuff really easy? They also look EXTREMELY comfortable.
            I wear my all leather Acadia Elite GTX's on patrol every night and have never had a problem with them getting scuffed up, but I have hear that they stopped making them and they are not on the website anymore either . If you're looking for comfort I dont think you can get any better than the 5.11s. I would wear mine more but they dont hold a shine and I went cheap and didnt buy water proof. Also, the zipper on the 5.11s hold up a lot better than those that Bates uses.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5521 users online. 318 members and 5203 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X