300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWC Class 14

Congrats to all the folks who made Class 14. About 40 of us will be getting together on Nov 5 to sweat, learn and hurt. Hopefully we can all laugh a little too. It has been a 10 month journey to get here. I hope y'all are ready to join together and become a family, because it is the strength of the unit that will get us all through...

Tim
    "Ever consider a career in Southern Law Enforcement"

Congrats to everyone who made it, I've been reading the thread since September of 2008 and learning a lot along the way. Finally going to get my application in and hopefully the thread will continue with class 15 hopefuls. You guys stay safe and don't let the daily grind get you down.

Comment

i cant wait, its a dream come true!
      Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Comment

yea like PAT sadi congrats to everyone..its going to be rough but if we work together we will succeed together..see yall soon.
        I WANT TO BE NUMBER 1,......2 IS NOT A WINNER AND 3 NOBODY REMEMBERS

Comment

Congrats to everyone here... may your passion continue to lead you towards more success!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoFishFL View Post
            i cant wait, its a dream come true!
            could'nt agree more..its been a looong road to get here but we've made it

Comment

gooby, i assume you and tony got miami-dade? i got collier so ill be down in south region B with yall, which is cool cause we will get to work together on special details for the biscayne bay events, lobster season, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GoFishFL View Post
                gooby, i assume you and tony got miami-dade? i got collier so ill be down in south region B with yall, which is cool cause we will get to work together on special details for the biscayne bay events, lobster season, etc.
                yea we both got miami-dade which is great since we live down here...i look forward to meeting everyone up there...we all gotta work together to kick butt in the academy

Comment

Received My Final Offer Today. Ill See Those Of You That Made It At Pat Thomas We Are Now A Family.

Comment

see you all nov 5! its official!!

Comment

Congrats to everyone. Mike and me went over from Jax today and did the psych. Hope we find out soon.

Tim
                      "Ever consider a career in Southern Law Enforcement"

Comment

Hey guys, just got my conditional letter of employment. I have got the psychological next weeks sometime. Was wondering if anyone had any insight as to what is involved in a psychological test, as well what type of questions they ask. Thanks, and congrats to everyone who is officially in.

Comment

FWC, are you certified already? seems to late to get you into the academy class starting in less than 2 weeks.

anyway, the psych consists of about 700 true/false questions and then an interview with the doctor. real straight forward, just be honest about everything and dont think into it too much.

Comment

Tony D and Gooby,
                            I'm at pat thomas now, look me up if you want to car pool back to Miami on the weekends? We will make you guys members of the 305 group.

Comment

ok no problem hawkboat. Hows it going up there??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4090 users online. 197 members and 3893 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X