300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA's/CSA's

This question is for those that are currently employed and on the road with a Law Enforcement agency.

Generally speaking, what type of treatment/ "courtesy" would you or have you given to any person employed as a PSA/CSA pulled over for minor traffic violations?
    Last edited by bigstakz; 09-21-2008, 06:32 PM.

I like public service announcements. My favorite one was always "It's 10pm... do you know where your children are?"

Comment

I give them the same courtesy, they handle paper that we don't want to. CSA's keep the engine running smoothly and do it without complaining. I can't imagine a cop going to all paper calls all shift without b!tching up a storm.

Comment

Originally posted by StudChris View Post
        I like public service announcements. My favorite one was always "It's 10pm... do you know where your children are?"
        LOL, nice one!

Comment

Generally the same as I would any LEO - that being said I have arrested one - when they were supposed to be on duty- well out of their jurisdiction - in their personal car - uniform crumpled up in the back and a prostitute in the passenger seat.

He also had a suspended DL...

I don't think he works for the dept anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by APDSgt View Post
            Generally the same as I would any LEO - that being said I have arrested one - when they were supposed to be on duty- well out of their jurisdiction - in their personal car - uniform crumpled up in the back and a prostitute in the passenger seat.

He also had a suspended DL...

I don't think he works for the dept anymore.
            Due to exigent circumstances, you were not wrong at all and he deserved it. He should have known better simple as that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4446 users online. 232 members and 4214 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X