Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCSO application ...where are you at?

Hillsborough County Detention Deputy

If you're applying here share your story! Let's hear it!
    Last edited by swearengen; 09-28-2008, 01:09 AM.

thats odd...usually the PAT is one of the, if not the first step in the hiring process. good luck!

Comment

thats odd...usually the PAT is one of the, if not the first step in the hiring process. good luck!
      During my initial interview my recruiter was scheduling me in for the tour, ploy and PAT. The next available PAT test date is the 16th of October... At the same time I asked her to schedule my poly ASAP. As it turned out, it ended up being sooner than the PAT and ended up being the second step in my process.

Pyro2, thanks.
      Last edited by swearengen; 09-18-2008, 07:55 PM.

Comment

yea, i plan on putting my app in with HCSO here in a few weeks when i turn 21, only as a road deputy.

Comment

Only 21? Can i ask you what credentials you have?

Comment

AA in criminal justice...just the basics. I know quite a few guys who have gotten hired on with just an AA.

Comment

Well, once you put your HCSO app. in I'd like to hear your experience.

Comment

no prob. id like to hear your experience as well. ill keep you posted in my other thread i just started.

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

As a previous recruit with HCSO, I would recommend you finish your BA before you continue the application process. That will only put you at 23, which is still toward the younger side. My recruit class, 30 at the start, all had either a 4 year degree or an AA with military experience. I am not telling you cant get hired, but is is very unlikely considering the quality of the applicants they get. Just my 2 cents.
                    In GOD we trust, everyone else we run on Tele!!!!

Comment

As a previous recruit with HCSO, I would recommend you finish your BA before you continue the application process. That will only put you at 23, which is still toward the younger side. My recruit class, 30 at the start, all had either a 4 year degree or an AA with military experience. I am not telling you cant get hired, but is is very unlikely considering the quality of the applicants they get. Just my 2 cents.
                      Right on the money.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3466 users online. 179 members and 3287 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X