300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need information on two tests!

Hey everyone I would like to know how is the Basic motor skills (agility test) like. Also do I pay for agility and swim tests when I sign in at building 10 or do I go to lobby at the institute of public safety first to pay for the agility test and the swim test. Also what kind of pants do I wear to the swim test and what should I expect when I take the test. I plan to go to the Broward College on Monday to take the tests, any information will be helpful, thanks.

Chris

You can pay when you get to building 10, and for pants definitely wear some tight fitting long pants because if you wear jeans that will get water built up in it and drain you out alot faster. Good luck!

Comment

A 5 second forum search would have provided you with ample threads containing information regarding the PAT and swim test, and should answer just about any question you have.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99462

Look at the bottom of that link and there's a decent description of what the tests are like.

Starting using those investigation skills on these forums because you'll definitely need them out in the field.

Comment

Thanks Kangar123 and enisei for the info, I'm ready for the PAT and swim test, again thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6019 users online. 352 members and 5667 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X