Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRCC Police Academy?

Hey Guys,
    I have posted on this same topic before because I am looking for information on how the Academy at IRCC is structured. I am going to schedule my written exam and CJBAT probably within the next month or so. I HOPE to be in one of the academies in the early part of 2009. Any info that you guys could offer up would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance,
    -Matt

It's a very good move to go with the Indian River Academy. They are in the process of building a brand new facility and it's almost finished so if you get in you will be learning in a new building, and be provided with new equipment. The instructors are very cool and they know their sh*t. Good luck on your CJBAT.

Comment

Thank you for the info bud!! I appreciate it! It seems that there is not alot of people that went to IRCC.. I heard about the new public service campus! I going in next week to get the info on getting into the academy and whatnot.

Comment

No problem. Any questions you may have please feel free to ask. My class and I all graduated yesterday and now we await the state exam coming up on the 24th. Again, good luck and I hope you get in.

Comment

L.E. Rules, are you in the IRCC academy now? If so, can you tell me what to expect, like how your day is structured, also how should I be training for PT?
          THanks buddy

Comment

My Class and I graduated last Friday. If they keep everything the same by the time you get in, in the morning when you first start out you will have Drill. You will learn your formation, how and when to salute, and the folding, putting up and taking down of the flag. The D.I.'s are tough all hardcore military. Your class will most likely get smoked because of some smart *** in the group, every class has one, just make sure your not him or her. Our class idiot made himself known quick and not only made no friends but is repeating a block and can't sit for the state exam on Wed. So don't be that person. Depending on which block of study your on the day may start or end different. Some blocks are in the afternoon and let out late, some in the morning and let out in the evening. At first there is a lot of classroom time. After about a week you start PT. PT will usually depend on your class and platoon leader. Ours were Army and Marines so our PT was military style and somewhat hardcore. In the end everyone got into really good shape so take your PT serious. You get an hour for lunch. Always be in uniform while on campus. Cover's off in the building (hat's), and on outside. Failing to do so could get you a 1000 word essay. DON'T BE LATE, that will get you a 2000 word essay. Anymore questions feel free to ask.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5271 users online. 302 members and 4969 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X