Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need to take F-Bat before I apply?

I'm from out of state and was wondering if I need to take the F-Bat before I apply for MBPD, MPD, and MDPD. Based on another thread it looks like I have to for Miami PD. Any help would be appreciated since I don't want to miss out on the next application deadline.

Hi, for MPD you do have to take the F-Bat before you apply with them...here's additional information that may help you some. This steps follow once you have turned in your app along with your F-Bat score, Driver License, High School Diploma, and Birth Certificate or any other document proving you are a citizen of the U.S.

The initial step in becoming a City of Miami Police Officer is completing the application and successful completion of a written Civil Service Examination. Information concerning the Civil Service Examination is provided to all applicants when the completed application is delivered. The applicants that successfully complete the Civil Service Examination will participate the the following hiring process phases:

Orientation
    Polygraph Examination – All applicants are required to take a polygraph examination. The polygraph examination is administered at no charge to the applicant.
    Physical Agility (Police Officer applicants only) Applicants will have three (3) opportunities to pass the following physical agility tasks:
    300-Meter Run

6-Foot Wall Climb

Window Entry

5-Foot Chain Link Fence Climb

Body Drag

Vehicle Push

1.5-Mile Run

Psychological Evaluation (Police Officer and Communications Operator applicants only) All applicants are required to take a psychological examination. The psychological examination is administered by the Department’s psychological consultant at no charge to the applicant.
    Background Investigation – The applicant processing staff will conduct a thorough background investigation on all applicants.
    Personal Interview – Applicants must demonstrate their ability to effectively communicate in a structured interview process, which requires the applicant to respond to common police scenarios.
    Conditional Offer of Employment
    Toxicology Examination (Drug Test) – All applicants must submit to a toxicology examination administered by a company selected by the City of Miami.
    Complete Medical Examination – All applicants must submit to a medical physical examination by our physician. There is no charge for this physical examination.

Comment

Thanks for the info! Does anyone else know about Miami Beach and Miami Dade?

Comment

Originally posted by jml2007 View Post
        Thanks for the info! Does anyone else know about Miami Beach and Miami Dade?
        Not for the county.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3146 users online. 189 members and 2957 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X