300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantis Police

Hey anyone with info on this dept? Hows the pay (starting and topout), morale, units, are they hiring certified and/or non-certified. I tried googling but couldnt come up with any info on them.

Atlantis Police in Palm Beach County?

Comment

yes, that is the dept im talking about

Comment

Originally posted by theboss526 View Post
        yes, that is the dept im talking about
        It's a VERY small police department, possibly 6-9 officers. It patrols a small private community and does traffic enforcement on the streets that surround it. If you're looking for something where you can move around (i.e. d-bureau, SRT, etc), then I suggest looking else where.

Comment

Atlantis I believe starts at 17+ and hr and believe they have paid part time officers, as well. They have nice equipment (Tasers, Magnum, Tahoe and Impalas, radars, lasers, etc), but not a whole lot to do. The entire jurisdiction is prob less than a square mile, but they do have an agreement for traffic enforcement on the surrounding roads (Congress, Lantana and Military) so i'm sure you can get into some stuff out there if you go looking. They are really sort of a private police department for a pretty wealthy golf community. But they are the Po-lice. They got jammed up a few years back for writing 99% of their tickets to non-atlantis residents (i.e. running radar only on the permiter roads). I know the residents of the city are very happy to have the police department, best I can tell (good level of service).
          press hard-5 copies

Comment

thanks everyone for the info. Much appreciated

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4432 users online. 265 members and 4167 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X