300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft.Lauderdale and Seminole Tribe PD

I'm interested in applying with Ft.Lauderdale and Seminole Tribe PD, i want to know how long is the process, how many members sit on the oral board, or any helpful info. I would deeply appreciated and thank you in advance for any advice.

FLPD's process takes anywhere from 2 months to 12 depending on your background and other factors.

They have three person oral boards.

They follow the "rule of 5" when ranking people.

You have to score at least a 90 on the CJBAT and do well on your oral board to place in the top 5.

There are 7 slots left.
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
      FLPD's process takes anywhere from 2 months to 12 depending on your background and other factors.

They have three person oral boards.

They follow the "rule of 5" when ranking people.

You have to score at least a 90 on the CJBAT and do well on your oral board to place in the top 5.

There are 7 slots left.

Last I heard it was 13.

Comment

Originally posted by jDmImagE View Post
        Last I heard it was 13.
        I'll double check, but my BI told me 9 two weeks ago and then mentioned the other day that they approved 2 more for hire...
        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
          I'll double check, but my BI told me 9 two weeks ago and then mentioned the other day that they approved 2 more for hire...
          Yeah we have 2 sitting in training right now waiting for the Oct. academy...I heard we have 13 fillable spots but they might only be trying to hire 7...IDK.

BTW...PM sent.

Comment

FLPD has a steady stream of people retiring and I seriously doubt they will be at full staff for quite a while
            Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you...

Comment

My ranking was 6th in FLPD oral board for non certified...is that no good?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3551 users online. 132 members and 3419 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X