300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think...?

Do you think this person should face charges?

Girl's Dad Whacks Naked Boy Found In Home

DELTONA, Fla. -- An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room.

Authorities said Raul Colon, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

Colon was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

Source - Local6.com
    Charged
    15.63%
    Not charged
    84.38%

im not a father, nor am I even married, but if I ever saw my daughter with a boy naked in her room someones going to have to taze me and hope i dont rip out the prongs to keep me away from that kid hahaha

Comment

I would assume it was a home invasion, and that he was going after my daughter... and take care of things appropriately.

Comment

wow, thats crazy that he got charged, must be more to the story...

Comment

Should be easy to fight in court.

Comment

Honestly, I think the SA or Judge would and should side with the father. I mean, I have a daughter and I know I would have done the same or something else.

Comment

Every one I told this story to started to crack up! This is an odd case. Think that boy learned his lesson...... The hard way

Comment

Notice the 5 people that voted he should be charged didn't leave a comment. I can't see anyone not doing anything similar in that situation, in my house, it would have been lead poisoning.
                Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you...

Comment

That teen was lucky that he was even able to run out... Imagine if he would have slipped on the way out

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6295 users online. 344 members and 5951 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X