X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjcpop2007
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2008

Passed my CJ-Bat Test!

Hello everyone, I got my result on my CJ-Bat test today, passed with a 80%. I am very proud of passing the test, I studied hard to pass the test. I had failed it two times, but I never gave up and passed it on my third try. This is a career I always wanted to help people and arrest the bad guys. Thank you all for the support!!!
  • threatZERO
    Software Engineer
    • Nov 2006

You should of put this in your original thread you created.

Regardless,

Congrats. How much time did you have left?
    The statements posted on here are of my own and does not represent any agency that I am in process with, was in process with or will be in process with.

Comment

• ERMDPD
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2008

Lol congrats! You barely made it but good thing you did!

Comment

• cjcpop2007
        Forum Member
        • Jan 2008

I had only two mintues left on the test when I finished. What I did was I skipped the traffic questions to do the other multiple choice questions first. After that I went back to the traffic questions with 30 minutes left on the test and thats how I passed the test. It's a lot of reading but I was very confident and I passed.

Comment

• threatZERO
          Software Engineer
          • Nov 2006

I hated the Traffic section. They always put the officers on a weird spot on the map, and the location they needed to get to 90 miles away.

Worst part about that, is scrolling up every 2 seconds to remember where they were. I wish they gave us a map, to look at ,, then answer questions on the screen.
          The statements posted on here are of my own and does not represent any agency that I am in process with, was in process with or will be in process with.

Comment

• Jasko
            Hopeful
            • Jun 2008

^lol, on these "new" tests, they provide a map in the booklet.... when I took it I just put an X on where I was at and where I had to go. Pretty simple to figure out then

Comment

• threatZERO
              Software Engineer
              • Nov 2006

Jasko,

you think you're better than me now boy?? jk lol.

I wish I had it that way. I took the newer CJBAT. No map provided!

Was any of the officers in Port Saint Lucie? St.Lucie / South West and Orlando ?

Comment

• swearengen
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2008

Damn you failed two times and had to study for the third? I took it once without studying a lick and turned out a 94%.

not braging...it's an easy test.

Comment

• Hopefull101
                  Forum Member
                  • Aug 2008

Some people are really not good at taking test/exams, I read all these post where people are saying how easy the test is and what not, but the fact is, it may be easy to some of you guys but not everyone. We need to stop been so 'cocky' and encourage people, we are all here on this site to get information or help one way or the other. So people lets stop the middle school behavior and just encourage each other not brake down one another. And for everyone who it took more than one try to past good job,and even if you dont past on your third try and you still think this is the career path you want to take, wait until you're eligible again then re-take the test. Do your best and hold your head high.

P.S. not trying to start an argument, but its something I think needed to be addressed.

Comment

• ERMDPD
                    Forum Member
                    • Jan 2008

You know what I find weird.. Every one I know that failed it, when I spoke to them after the test, they felt like they did good & got a passing score.

Comment

• fleetguy
                      Forum Member
                      • Dec 2007

Good point, if I don't feel bad about a test after I'm done I really start to worry.
                      I enjoy life on the dirtroad

Comment

• CO Church
                        Forum Member
                        • Jun 2008

Good Job Buddy!

Hey congrats man. Don't be fooled the new version of the CJBAT is hard IMO. Mind you I took the CJBAT back in 2003 and I got a 91 without studying and I was upset that I didn't get a 95 or better because it was a breeze! However after I successfully passed the Police Academy with an overall score of an 89% and breezed through the silly thing they called a Law Enforcement State Exam. I took the CJBAT and failed with a 78% first time around took it again and passed with the same score as you 80%. Man all I can say is that I hope I get Hired before I my CJBAT expires dude. IMO it was WAYYY harder than the Law Enforcement state exam! So good job all in all don't let any knuckle head's discourage you!
                        Be Safe and God Bless,
                        -Mike

Florida D.O.C.= 3 years
                        Certified LEO= 4/30/08
                        Police Officer= Processing!

Comment

• cjcpop2007
                          Forum Member
                          • Jan 2008

We all need to be helpful to each other, the reason I'm on this police forum is because I'm interested in a law enforcement career, to get the information I need, and to read interesting forums by people who went through a lot to succeed in their goals. It may have took me three times to pass the test, but going through challenging obstacles and succeeding in the end is a major confident booster to anyone, especially me. It's not about having the best test scores or being better than someone else it's about serving and protecting a community, caring for people who's in need of help and bringing criminals to justice. That is my reason why I want to become a police officer and that is something I will not give up, my dreams will come true. Thanks to all for the kind support!

Comment

• swearengen
                            Forum Member
                            • Sep 2008

IMO it was WAYYY harder than the Law Enforcement state exam! So good job all in all don't let any knuckle head's discourage you!
                            Are you kidding me? I have not taken the LEO state exam yet, but I certainly would expect it to be more difficult than the cj-bat. Hmmm.

Comment

• Scrappy367
                              Forum Member
                              • Jul 2008

IMO the CJBAT was pretty easy, besides being nervous at the beginning because I did not study and did not know what to expect, it is pretty much basic logic. I got a 93 with no previous experience, I assume it was hard though because 60% of my class failed according to the teacher, this was 2 months ago. Good Job on passing, because alot of people didnt!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19607 users online. 51 members and 19556 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...