300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out Of State Sponorship Dept

Has Anyone Ever Put In An App With Any Department Out Of State That Is Sponsoring. I Was Thinking Like Lapd, Las Vegas, And Maybe Even Texas. It Looks Like They Are Hiring Big Time Out There And I Think Lapd Is Even Giving A Signing Bonus. Any Input Would Be Great.

PM sent...
    It is Attitude, not circumstance, that makes Success possible even in the most unlikely conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by USFbull View Post
      Has Anyone Ever Put In An App With Any Department Out Of State That Is Sponsoring. I Was Thinking Like Lapd, Las Vegas, And Maybe Even Texas. It Looks Like They Are Hiring Big Time Out There And I Think Lapd Is Even Giving A Signing Bonus. Any Input Would Be Great.
      Unless you're dead set on getting out of town, why not just go TPD or HCSO? They are two of the best Dept in Florida from what I hear. No personal exprerience just a perception.

Comment

PM sent......

Comment

Do you like big cities? We take everyone.

Comment

No I prefer a bigger department but I am not a certified so I am trying to see if I can get sponsored before I just pay for the academy out of pocket

Comment

USFbull: You will find that the larger NC agencies have their own academy. The principle advantage is that you are a paid employee of the agency while attending certification training.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6315 users online. 372 members and 5943 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X