Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSMIA
    replied
    The bad guy didn't look strong either. Drugs must have given him an added "boost".

Leave a comment:

• Spears
    replied
    The fight this weekend with the 2 detectives was quite intense. It would be a great training video for the kids in the academy to show what a fight can be like.

Leave a comment:

• BOSMIA
    replied
    Originally posted by FortLoddy View Post
    Anyone catch the first episode with the BSO Detectives tonight? Man they wrestled with that guy forever! I'm not a P.O. but I was surprised it took the Detective that long to call for backup. But when he did, you see all the troops show up!

Was that Oakland Park area?

Either way, they did a great job! Good episode!
    Yup Oakland Park

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Originally posted by FortLoddy View Post
    Anyone catch the first episode with the BSO Detectives tonight? Man they wrestled with that guy forever! I'm not a P.O. but I was surprised it took the Detective that long to call for backup. But when he did, you see all the troops show up!

Look at that hulu site, I'll check too. Sometimes I can tell where they are, it helps when the cars are marked and have the location.

Leave a comment:

• FortLoddy
    replied
    Good Episode

Leave a comment:

• madchiken
    replied
    I've done it before. Driver pulled onto the shoulder, then back onto the roadway. Pulled along side and put the spotlight in his face and he pulled over and stopped. Bracelets for two...

Leave a comment:

• ERMDPD
    replied
    I didn't agree on that either.. Maybe trying to give the camera man a good shot

Leave a comment:

• Pete12
    replied
    Originally posted by futurencLEO View Post
    Any idea why they were driving along side him on the interstate? I thought that seemed pretty dangerous. They were in perfect position to get rammed, and they did.

Any trained officers care to weigh in (if appropriate and not divulging too much about officer safety and training)?
    I thought it was odd too, don't really want a suspect pulling a gun when you are next to them and they were putting themselves in a position to get rammed.

Leave a comment:

• ERMDPD
    replied
    Originally posted by luis.FL07 View Post
    You can do the same with this site. It pauses every couple of seconds if I try to play it right off the back. But just pause it for like 2 minutes and you're good
    Thanks! I tried it before & it didn't work but now it's working

Leave a comment:

• luis.FL07
    replied
    Originally posted by ERMDPD View Post
    I can't watch it... my DSL sucks! It pauses every 3 seconds! Wish it was on youtube or something similar where I can pause it for like 10mins and it's completely loaded.
    You can do the same with this site. It pauses every couple of seconds if I try to play it right off the back. But just pause it for like 2 minutes and you're good

Leave a comment:

• ERMDPD
    replied
    Originally posted by luis.FL07 View Post
    I can't watch it... my DSL sucks! It pauses every 3 seconds! Wish it was on youtube or something similar where I can pause it for like 10mins and it's completely loaded.

Leave a comment:

• futurencLEO
    replied
    Originally posted by BOSMIA View Post
    Opening scene was crazy with the drunk on 95. Those cops were huuuuge. Holy S***!
    Any idea why they were driving along side him on the interstate? I thought that seemed pretty dangerous. They were in perfect position to get rammed, and they did.

Any trained officers care to weigh in (if appropriate and not divulging too much about officer safety and training)?

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    First take down happened just north of the Brandsmart at SW 10th St, other one happened down there near the McDonalds just when you get off of I-95 down in Ft Lauderdale, near the swap shop. The car they put the guy in had a Sgt. Reyka sticker on it.

Leave a comment:

• luis.FL07
    replied
    Originally posted by ERMDPD View Post
    Great I missed it!
    Its up on hulu.com

http://www.hulu.com/watch/33569/cops...ard#s-p1-so-i0

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    They usually repeat the week (or two) prior's new episode after the newer one every week. So chances are, next week they'll show a new BSO (hopefully) and this week's show afterwards.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4325 users online. 223 members and 4102 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X