Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does BSO/FHP do during a cat 3/4 hurricane?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does BSO/FHP do during a cat 3/4 hurricane?

What do you do? Is there any certain protocol OTHER than A B shifts?

I hang out in the big concrete hospitol. I can always find food, coffee and a bed....The next 2 to 3 weeks is the big headache.
    Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you...

Comment

Depends on your assigned shift (Alpha or Bravo). Of course that prior to the storm and during, we are off the road and in a safe shelter/location. The headache is after. Believe you me, there are a lot of people that for some reason want to drive before and during the storm, so we have to go out assess the damage and look for this stranded motorists. There is a lot more than we do but that is one of our basic function. What do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by frostbiteCRA View Post
        Depends on your assigned shift (Alpha or Bravo). Of course that prior to the storm and during, we are off the road and in a safe shelter/location. The headache is after. Believe you me, there are a lot of people that for some reason want to drive before and during the storm, so we have to go out assess the damage and look for this stranded motorists. There is a lot more than we do but that is one of our basic function. What do you do?
        Usually I stay in doors so I can be one less dumbass on the street police have to deal with .

Kids I know, go out kite-boarding in hurricanes, they think it's funny when a big 20 pound palm tree branch almost hits them at 50 mph, during the hurricane.

Now, if you want me to do something, I'll go out in the hurricane with you gladly, if you want, I'll even have my mom sign my life away, who do I contact? I'd be glad to help.

Comment

Lol its all fun and games until you gotta be out in an intersection directing traffic for 8 hours straight and hoping someone remembers you are there so they can give you some water

Comment

Originally posted by damode View Post
            Lol its all fun and games until you gotta be out in an intersection directing traffic for 8 hours straight and hoping someone remembers you are there so they can give you some water
            I'll remember that next time a cop is out, it'll be hard throwing the water at him though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5435 users online. 308 members and 5127 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X