Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guruteki
    replied
    Good to hear from everyone. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by guruteki; 09-04-2008, 12:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• ERMDPD
    replied
    In OCT "they would like to start hiring again". If you already applied with them they are still processing applications. As for "the county is the way to go" Good decision. I've never heard any one complain about working for MDPD.

Leave a comment:

• LEprincess
    replied
    Hi, I applied for the City but I have many friends that work for MDPD and I have heard they will be hiring again sometime in Oct/Nov after the new budget is set.

Leave a comment:

• luis.FL07
    replied
    Originally posted by guruteki View Post
    Hello all.

I was one of those guys who took the F-BAT a bit too late (was the only time I could get off work) and didn't get a chance to turn in my app for MDP due to them reaching 750 applicants.

After talking with a few people including some ex-MPD LEO's, I've been convinced that county is the way to go, even though I had my heart set on the City.

Does anyone have any insight as to when MDPD will start recruiting non-certified LEO's again?

Thanks in advance.
    Well as of now I believe that the county is on a hiring freeze and not processing any more applicants.

Leave a comment:

• guruteki
    started a topic Mdpd

Mdpd

Hello all.

I was one of those guys who took the F-BAT a bit too late (was the only time I could get off work) and didn't get a chance to turn in my app for MDP due to them reaching 750 applicants.

After talking with a few people including some ex-MPD LEO's, I've been convinced that county is the way to go, even though I had my heart set on the City.

Does anyone have any insight as to when MDPD will start recruiting non-certified LEO's again?

Thanks in advance.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6428 users online. 358 members and 6070 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X