300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Those currently attending the new S-CMS material

I am trying to find a school that has not yet completed the Criminal Investigations portion of the material. A friend that is in my academy just failed the test by two questions with 3 weeks of the academy left. I am trying to help him find a school to take the class quickly so he can get his certificate of completion and take the state exam. He had just recieved a job offer and then this happened. I looked online at schools, but they didnt show schedules.

Any help would be appreciated.

He should be able to take the test over once - unless he already used his retest...
    All is 10-61 here you can show me 10-8!

Comment

As far as I know you can take the test 3 times. If you do not pass the test by your third attempt, you must go through the entire basic academy again.
      Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro1984 View Post
        As far as I know you can take the test 3 times. If you do not pass the test by your third attempt, you must go through the entire basic academy again.
        You can take a regular test during your academy twice. You have a chance to retake ONE test once if you fail it.

You can retake the State exam 3 times before having to repeat the academy.

Comment

Thats what I thought ERM - I can not wait to finally get in...
          All is 10-61 here you can show me 10-8!

Comment

Originally posted by ERMDPD View Post
            You can take a regular test during your academy twice. You have a chance to retake ONE test once if you fail it.

You can retake the State exam 3 times before having to repeat the academy.
            Good point. I misread the question and thought they were referring to the state exam. Good catch.
            Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

Not sure if other schools are different, but we only get one retake. Thats for ALL low liabilities. He had already used it near the beginning, alot did on the same test. Once you use that retake, you dont get another. So if you fail a test after that, you failed that block.

Comment

North Florida Community College has not taken Criminal Investigations yet. We will take it in about 4 weeks. I will get you the exact date tonight at school. We are accepting new people at every block so it should not be a problem at all. It is in Madison, FL that may be a problem for him.

Comment

Oct 4th NFCC Madison, FL

Comment

I know Valencia Community College in Orlando has not started their Academy yet, and I believe that starts in October as well.

As far as testing goes, I am in the SFCC Academy in Gainesville, and we only get one retake for HIGH liability stuff. All low liability exams must be passed on the 1st attempt, otherwise you fail.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4700 users online. 227 members and 4473 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X