300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Storm/ Hurricane Gustav

Here we go again... It's already @ 60mph winds.

This'll be fun.

Comment

Oh well. If I die it's not like that many people will miss me.

Comment

Now they're saying it might miss FL and go into the Gulf. Still too early to tell.

Comment

I hate getting wet....

Comment

Yesterday was the 16th anniversary or hurricane Andrew...Now that was a hurricane...

sigpic

Comment

Hurricane Andrew... My current house (homestead) had to be rebuilt because the old house that was here got ripped apart and parts of the house flew all over Homestead. When it was all said & done, there was nothing but flat land here.

Comment

Just saw the 11:00 news and they now show GUSTAV shifting more to the west, impacting Cuba (whole Cuba) and then dropping off into the Gulf.

Comment

I never watch the Weather channel, and weather is very important for me, you know, with flying and all.

But the Weather channel was so pathetic during Fay. They all looked like they were high on crack with Fay's coming. It was such a let down and they know it. They're such advertising whores.

"And now, back to the Hurricane Center for updates on tropical storm Fay!"
                  Airborne Cops are closer to God.
                  Arms and legs are just extensions of flight controls.

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Comment

The news aggravates me because I can see blatant bias and the weather channel is just another one who annoys me. They always like to say little cleaver things like "this tropical storm in the tropics has been causing quite a ruckus" or something.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3123 users online. 151 members and 2972 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X