Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maitland PD

Hello,
    I submitted a pre-screen app with Maitland PD, does anyone have ever applied with Maitland PD, is a small city in Central FL but they seem active.
    Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance

I went to the academy with a guy who ended up in Maitland. I lost touch with him when I left Florida. I know they work with Eatonville alot since it borders them. I know Altamonte Springs is up that way also.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Maitland is a nice little city. Not sure about Maitland politics, that's the only bad thing I've heard about it. I know a few guys that work there, and they enjoy it.

Comment

Thank You for the reply, I'm hoping I get a called or receive a letter for the next step. Its getting real hard out there to get hired.

Comment

If you don't get on there, you can try Eatonville. It's a small department but it's somewhere to start. Also, Sanford should be hiring here again soon.

Comment

Thank You, cflcop55. I applied at Sanford too, and I pass their PAT, they have three slots open at this time and there was 25 people that day at the PAT testing and we were told that if you don't get a call there is a possibility you will be placed in a list or a thank you letter for your interest. They have like 30 slots they need to fill but it may take a slow process to get them filled according to the recruiter.

Comment

Is Price still out there giving the PAT? I took it and was processing when I accepted my current position. Well, if it is still him, the good thing about it is he will tell you exactly like it is, no bs. So if there are 30 slots, and you passed your PAT, you should have a good shot, as long as your background is clean. They can't get enough cops over there.

Comment

Yes, Price was out there and the funny thing is here remembers me from when he was the drilled instructor at SCC and then I saw him again on my state exam day and encourage me to apply at Sanford PD, so when I received the letter to attend the PAT and he saw me he addressed me by my last name, to me was pretty cool that he remember my face. Well you are correct about him, he does not BS around.

Comment

from i hear maitland isnt too bad. they seem to have good equipment. not sure how political the dept is but at least its a start if you get on.

Comment

Thank You for the update, I will post again as soon as I here something from them

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4556 users online. 262 members and 4294 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X