300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you do the medical?...

I was wondering when a department does the medical evaluation, is it just a basic check-up, or do they put you under the microscope (blood, urine, ect)?...
    Last edited by Southflaguy; 08-24-2008, 12:21 AM.
    sigpic

Ours was a 4 hour deal. Kind of like a basic checkup plus all kinds of crazy other stuff.

Comment

Mine was at least a half day. 4 or 5 hours as I remember. A physical, hearing test, vision check, blood work, chest x-rays, TB test, etc.
      Jeff

:< Never argue with an idiot....They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience >:

Comment

We have all that stuff but it rarely takes more than 1.5 hours. In and out and check back into service. They dont even give you a chance to grab a bite to eat. Even though they know you are supposed to fast for 12 hours prior to attending.
        Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
        Thomas Jefferson

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Just curious, how extensive is the vision portion of the medical exam?

Comment

vision for me was reading a few lines from the board they put 20ft? in front of you. with both eyes, then each eye individually. I'm sure every agency is different though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5729 users online. 319 members and 5410 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X