300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psych

I Took A Psych Exam And Not Only Did I Have To Answer The Usual 500+ Questions But I Had To Take A 50qt 12minute Timed Test To. It Had Like Your Basic Math And Vocab Type. I Have Not Done Some Of That In A While Hope I Did Well. Does Anyone Know What That Was About.

Originally posted by USFbull View Post
    I Took A Psych Exam And Not Only Did I Have To Answer The Usual 500+ Questions But I Had To Take A 50qt 12minute Timed Test To. It Had Like Your Basic Math And Vocab Type. I Have Not Done Some Of That In A While Hope I Did Well. Does Anyone Know What That Was About.
    that 12 min test is to throw you off and make you forget what you answered on the first test so if you were lying on the questions ,you will fail by not remembering what you put before. and that test is not held against you.

Comment

Did You Type Like This On Purpose Or Is This The Way That Liberal College Taught You?

( I Went There, So I Know It's Very Liberal)
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
        Did You Type Like This On Purpose Or Is This The Way That Liberal College Taught You?

( I Went There, So I Know It's Very Liberal)

LOL

I don't know why people type like that. It seems like it's extra work putting sentences together.
        It is Attitude, not circumstance, that makes Success possible even in the most unlikely conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by ChRdy21799 View Post
          LOL

I don't know why people type like that. It seems like it's extra work putting sentences together.
          ItS BeTtEr ThAn ThE PeOpLE ThAt TyPe LiKe ThIs lol

I don't know how they do it, cause that took me a while to write

Comment

To tell you the truth. I was at work when I sent the post and I write in all CAPS at work and thats just how it was submitted. Who really takes the time to write like that

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4415 users online. 243 members and 4172 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X