Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seminole County Sheriff Work Release Center

n/m. n/m. n/m. n/m.
    Last edited by donjuan856570; 08-27-2008, 07:18 PM.
    "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

n/m. n/m. n/m. n/m.
    Last edited by donjuan856570; 08-27-2008, 07:18 PM.
    "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4649 users online. 269 members and 4380 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X