300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanford PD Reserve

Anyone have any info on the reserve program?

OK How about the department itself?

Comment

I didn't even know they had reserves. The department itself is pretty good, but expect to be balls to the wall for every shift.

Comment

Yeah, a buddy of mine started as a reserve officer and then went full time.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabele View Post
          Yeah, a buddy of mine started as a reserve officer and then went full time.
          What did he have to say about the reserve program? Ask him for the name of a recruiter or call the PD and ask for the name of a recruiter. They will be your best source of info. Good Luck!

Comment

Ok, i could give you a hand....reserve is not paid,no take home,no computer,no m4....16 hours a month and what i was told by the recruiter is the same hiring process as regular officer, also same fto program as regular officer, the big plus is that once you do your time and they got openings you could get a fulltime spot...right now they are trying to get 3 full time spots dunno about the reserves...recruiter stated that they have about 30 spots but because of the tax thing they are on limbo right now...
            if you have anymore questions call Officer Nigel Price his number is 407-688-5070..i warn you he is hard to get at hold off but he will return your call.
            hope this helps

Comment

I appreciate the help and information.

Comment

Originally posted by costeno23 View Post
                Ok, i could give you a hand....reserve is not paid,no take home,no computer,no m4....16 hours a month and what i was told by the recruiter is the same hiring process as regular officer, also same fto program as regular officer, the big plus is that once you do your time and they got openings you could get a fulltime spot...right now they are trying to get 3 full time spots dunno about the reserves...recruiter stated that they have about 30 spots but because of the tax thing they are on limbo right now...
                if you have anymore questions call Officer Nigel Price his number is 407-688-5070..i warn you he is hard to get at hold off but he will return your call.
                hope this helps

I love it how you just post somebody else's phone number on here. If he said it was ok ignore this post. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpulo View Post
                  I love it how you just post somebody else's phone number on here. If he said it was ok ignore this post. lol
                  well, he is the recruiter for Sanford and he said if you ever have any questions feel free to contact him.....plus he could give you more detail information,is all about helping each other and that is all i am trying to do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by costeno23 View Post
                    well, he is the recruiter for Sanford and he said if you ever have any questions feel free to contact him.....plus he could give you more detail information,is all about helping each other and that is all i am trying to do!!!
                    I know you are just trying to help people, I was just wondering if you knew him personally and was giving out his personal cell without his knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpulo View Post
                      I know you are just trying to help people, I was just wondering if you knew him personally and was giving out his personal cell without his knowledge
                      i know him,but that is not his cell phone..that is the number of the p.d

Comment

Sanford is on a hiring freeze until the end of the year or beginning of next year.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5955 users online. 336 members and 5619 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X