300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took My Poly

Took my poly on Monday. I feel it went ok but who knows. The examiner after said he did not have any questions for me or problems which i hope is good and gave me a card to set up a mandatory ride along with the department. Now I have to wait a couple of days till I receive a letter saying if I passed or fail.

I guess if he didn't ask any questions you should be fine. I was glad my examiner told me on the spot that I passed. I thought they tell you if you do or don't

Comment

Originally posted by ERMDPD View Post
      I guess if he didn't ask any questions you should be fine. I was glad my examiner told me on the spot that I passed. I thought they tell you if you do or don't
      Yea, I took mine for the state here in GA and the examiner told me he had no questions and he said he didnt see any probelems. He told me a few minutes later that what he meant by didnt see any problems is that I passed. So it was nice knowing right then that i passed. So i wouldnt worry about it, sounds like you passed to me.

Comment

You never know what you are going to get with those things. The results are basically determined by the examiner. If he/she likes you and thinks you are honest you are good. If he/she thinks you are full of it they will say "they see deception". Good luck all!

Comment

I took my poly with LT Cutchen in Tallahassee for FHP. He told me that he was one of the best there they had, and I tended to believe him. He had me go over anything that could cause a reaction, even if it was a friend being killed in a wreck by a drunk driver, ect.

He told me when I was done that my charts looked good, and he would finish it up the next day and send it up the chain.

Course, it took them 40 days to get back with me, but I passed. Like the others said, it's on the tester. They're the ones that are looking at the charts and the book.
          "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by USFbull View Post
            Took my poly on Monday. I feel it went ok but who knows. The examiner after said he did not have any questions for me or problems which i hope is good and gave me a card to set up a mandatory ride along with the department. Now I have to wait a couple of days till I receive a letter saying if I passed or fail.

If you don't mind me asking, was this for St. Petersburg PD?

Good Luck!

It is Attitude, not circumstance, that makes Success possible even in the most unlikely conditions.

Comment

haha just thought id toss this in here. I have absolutely nothing to hide, I have a spotless background besides a seat belt ticket, but I have heard some horror stories of people telling the truth and getting labeled with deception. Just curious without that whole stupid sqeezing your butt cheeks thing haha is there ways to calm you down that will let you answer and not have to worry about anything. Is it true counting backwards or doing math in your head works?

Comment

Got me man but I am sure you can find all sorts of "tips" on the web. If they catch you moving around though they will DQ you.

Comment

I took mine on Tuesday for a department in Central Florida. It lasted about an hour and a half. I was "hooked up" for about 15 minutes of that time. The examiner was a nice guy and I think I did okay. He said that I should keep all of my currently scheduled appointments unless I hear otherwise and that "No news is good news." I hope that was his way of telling me that I did well. He didn't seem bothered by anything or "grill" me about anything.

I guess I will have to wait and see.

Comment

USFbull - what dept did you test poly with?
                    All is 10-61 here you can show me 10-8!

Comment

Originally posted by leeland111 View Post
                      I took mine on Tuesday for a department in Central Florida. It lasted about an hour and a half. I was "hooked up" for about 15 minutes of that time. The examiner was a nice guy and I think I did okay. He said that I should keep all of my currently scheduled appointments unless I hear otherwise and that "No news is good news." I hope that was his way of telling me that I did well. He didn't seem bothered by anything or "grill" me about anything.

I guess I will have to wait and see.
                      good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Papapump51 View Post
                        USFbull - what dept did you test poly with?
                        same question for USFBULL AND LEELAND111.

Good luck guys

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3288 users online. 164 members and 3124 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X