300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BSO Uniforms

Hey everyone! I heard that BSO got new uniform shirts. Does anybody have any pictures or any articles on them? I heard they look sharp! Thanks in advance and be safe!

I saw the uniforms for the first time last night on the news after the 2 BSO deputies were injured during the serving of an arrest warrant in West Park. I saw a few sheriff's deputies in green shirts at the scene, and I was trying to figure out which agency they were from since I am so used to seeing BSO with the white shirts. :-0 Now your post makes it all clear to me: it was BSO deputies all along. LOL! I wasn't able to see the shirts too well since it was nighttime, but I hope to get a better view sometime soon.

Comment

I saw a black BSO t-shirt just a few minutes ago on the news, they were reporting the story that DJ PAUL is talking about. Are those new black t-shirts the new ones? They look nice.

Comment

I'd take the White anyday. They stood out in the crowd and looked sharp... I know the safety and cleaning concerns....but I still love the white...
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Originally posted by ERMDPD View Post
          I saw a black BSO t-shirt just a few minutes ago on the news, they were reporting the story that DJ PAUL is talking about. Are those new black t-shirts the new ones? They look nice.
          No, the SET teams, SWAT and mostly take force and maybe detectives wear em'

Comment

They look like PBSO deputies now. The all green is much much better than the old white ones IMO. I backed up a BSO dep on a 10-50the other night and he said overall they like the green shirts but the old green pants they have are faded and they dont match the new shirts 100%. plus they still have that gray stripe up the sides of the pants that stands out. over all, i like em though.

Comment

the green shirts are identical to the white ones as far as patches go. the greens are for alpha shift only so far.

Comment

the white shirt - long sleeve and short sleeve , will remain a
                standard agency issued official shirt.

the green shirt will only be adapted to alpha shift and the whims of
                the command staff, for tactical night time operations.

with no money for raises in the future, out fitting 2400 sworn will
                prove to costly, that means road patrol and jail.

bso is a accrediated agency and by federal court order, that stemmed
                from the corruthers / jail over crowding issue , bso must maintain it's
                accreditation from: american corrections association , and a manditory
                standard is: same uniform for road patrol and jail.
                " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Alpha shift?

Comment

Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                    Alpha shift?
                    Midnights

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4421 users online. 252 members and 4169 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X