Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanford PD written exam

Hello
    Anyone know if Sanford PD is still given written exam? I received a letter to attend the PAT first. Just curious. Thank You in advance

IIRC they stopped doing it for a while, but just started again mid to end of last year.

Comment

Thanks, cflcop55 do you happen to know by any chance how many positions they are trying to fill and how long will process take?

Comment

Sorry, not sure about how many they are looking to fill currently. They will tell you that during your PAT though. Ask all the questions you want when they are on the PAT, they encourage it. If there is anything else I can help with, let me know.

Comment

What course of the PAT does Sanford do?? The 220 gig or the 1.5 mile?
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

As far as I know it is still the standard course where you run in and out of cones, under some hurdles, over some hurdles, over a fence (instead of the dummy drag), 100 yard run, back through again, dry fire 6 shots left hand and 6 shots right hand. I may have left out a couple of steps, but that's the gist of it. No 1.5 mile run. The only agency that I'm aware of in the area (I'm sure there are others) that does the 1.5mi run still is altamonte springs pd.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks cflcop....
              The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Does Sanford have any reserve officer openings?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6909 users online. 367 members and 6542 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X