300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware State Police 93rd Process

I am currently in the application/hiring process for the 93rd Delaware State Police Academy. Just wanted to start a thread for all those that are also in this process. I know the PT and written tests are going to administered early March and classes will start in September 2019 and March 2020. Good luck to all!

I am also in the process. Applied in the fall so I did some few steps in the process already.

Comment

• Rich2321
      Rich2321 commented
      Editing a comment
      What steps have you done already ?

Originally posted by RockytheLion68 View Post
    I am also in the process. Applied in the fall so I did some few steps in the process already.

Comment

PT, Written, Oral

Comment

How long is the process with this agency ?
        Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

Originally posted by nycapomts View Post
          How long is the process with this agency ?
          About a year

Comment

Hello All!, I am also in the process and took my poly a few weeks ago. Now Im waiting on the results, has anyone else taken their poly? Goodluck everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyliam View Post
              Hello All!, I am also in the process and took my poly a few weeks ago. Now Im waiting on the results, has anyone else taken their poly? Goodluck everyone.
              Still waiting to be schedule. Can I ask you what your banding score was? Remember no news is good news, so if you dont hear anything you might be good

Comment

• Kyliam
                Kyliam commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome, I dont remember the actual number score but I am in Band A.

I'm within the group that just tested in the physical and written portion. They said those that just tested would have their oral boards scheduled mid-April and the banding scores for us would be about 3-4 weeks after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezyman View Post
                I'm within the group that just tested in the physical and written portion. They said those that just tested would have their oral boards scheduled mid-April and the banding scores for us would be about 3-4 weeks after that.
                Make sure you read the oral guide packet. It’s very helpful

Comment

If you land Det. May, you're screwed. Dudes a tool and looks to fail applicants. Many stories about him.

Comment

Just scheduled my oral board. They are holding them in the 3rd week of April.

Comment

Anyone now if we can see our written scores?

Comment

Originally posted by Rem5274 View Post
                        Anyone now if we can see our written scores?
                        You don’t. The scores ties in with your oral score. They give you a letter grade of either A, B, or C after you complete the oral and written

Comment

• Rem5274
                          Rem5274 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          10-4 Thanks!

Took the oral boards and now the wait for the banding score! Should be here within three weeks or so.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7431 users online. 293 members and 7138 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X