300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvalancheZ71
    Is the Suffolk County Sheriff still trying to obtain his common law consitutional peace keeping powers?

Do you mean the Sussex County Sheriff? He is trying to but getting no support.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/bethanybe...7/2292595.html

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry the Sussex County Sheriff. Anyone support him or is he seen as a cowboy? That report does nothing to mention that an Attorney General's opinion is just that an opinion. It does mention anywhere in the article where the Sheriff believes he has the power to keep the peace. It makes no mention that the Delaware Consititution mentions that the Sheriff is a conservator of the peace in his county.
      Last edited by AvalancheZ71; 06-17-2006, 08:23 PM.
      That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheZ71
        Oh yeah, sorry the Sussex County Sheriff. Anyone support him or is he seen as a cowboy? That report does nothing to mention that an Attorney General's opinion is just that an opinion. It does mention anywhere in the article where the Sheriff believes he has the power to keep the peace. It makes no mention that the Delaware Consititution mentions that the Sheriff is a conservator of the peace in his county.

The people of Sussex County support him, In the last election he won by a landslide.The county council and lawmakers do not, People in the county belive that we need a county force, If not the sheriff, something. The state police are spread to thin. Some of the tactics the Sheriff is using to try to gain more support, are not working. Telling people there is gang presents in the county, and to report it to the the Sheriff Office, and not other real LE departments. Thats just ****ing the Chiefs association off.

Comment

Hey Jewell
          Nice to see others from Delaware. I work for New Castle County

Comment

Deleted By User
            Last edited by Jewell DSP; 08-28-2006, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Hey Jewell

Sorry it took 2 weeks to get back to your reply..... I don't get a chance to get on too much.
              I been with New Castle County for a little over 4.5 years. I love the job and the agency. I love being on patrol and to be able to fully investigate a crime without handing the investigation over to CI's (with execption of person's crimes ie murder and rapes). I have learned a lot working for this department.
              So how long have you been with DSP and what division are you working?
              When you looking to come back to upper Delaware?

Comment

Post Deleted By User
                Last edited by Jewell DSP; 08-28-2006, 08:57 PM.

Comment

We do everything from town ordinances to state charges and actually make to the trip up to SCI quite often.

Easy on the 15's, There slick SCI is Full LOL

Comment

Deleted By User
                    Last edited by Jewell DSP; 08-28-2006, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Hello, I'm a son of a retired delaware police chief! I'm in Maryland persuing a career with the Maryland State Police;(just tooken the written and physical testing last week).

Comment

Deleted By User
                        Last edited by Jewell DSP; 08-28-2006, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewell DSP
                          Welcome!

How is the process going for MSP? Tough I assume?

And I also replied to your PM...
                          The MSP application process isn't really all that tough, unlike Delaware State Police... For MSP, I'm getting ready for my second phase in the application...

Comment

Deleted By User
                            Last edited by Jewell DSP; 08-28-2006, 09:05 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2344 users online. 127 members and 2217 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X