300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasonal Police

Can anyone advise on what agencies hire seasonal officers. The four I know of are Lewes, Dewey, Rehoboth Beach and Bethany Beach.

Does anyone know of any others? Also when do they start to hire for the summer. I believe Dewey is December 15 to April 15 is it the same for the others

Ocean City Md and go to the websites. The earlier the better for the apps

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Fenwick Island, Middletown and South Bethany off the top of my head.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Milford also has seasonal officers.

Comment

Thanks for the information, I will start looking into all of those agencies

Comment

Just some FYI but all seasonal officers in DE are unarmed, unlike NJ and Ocean City MD

Comment

A bunch of towns in Delaware hire seasonals, but Rehoboth and Dewey have the largest, most established programs. Do a search and you'll find threads from years past with lots of good information.

Comment

Pm me if you want more info on Dewey. Was a seasonal there and my wife is in charge of the seasonal training academy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Currently work in Pa part time.... Will any seasonal allow you to work both jobs ?

Comment

You could work in PA on your days off, I guess. Otherwise, you are expected to be available to work full-time.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken Elsmere, New Castle City, and Middletown have seasonal programs. I believe that their application process will start in the spring.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3384 users online. 171 members and 3213 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X