300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware State Police 88th Class

Has anyone heard any thing about the PT test?

Written/PT should be within the next 2 weeks, I cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by LIDAR302 View Post
      Written/PT should be within the next 2 weeks, I cant wait!
      I cant wait either i wish i knew the date

Comment

Awesome, got an email last night for physical testing dates.

Comment

Awesome, got an email last night for physical testing dates.
          Yea i got the email last night to. Im excited.

Comment

Did my physical today which was easy. The written test was actually a lot easier than i expected since i studied the written guide up and down. They are moving a lot faster with each step of the process since they are doing 2 classes a year now. Next step is oral board
            Last edited by LIDAR302; 07-17-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Did my physical today which was easy. The written test was actually a lot easier than i expected since i studied the written guide up and down. They are moving a lot faster with each step of the process since they are doing 2 classes a year now. Next step is oral board
              I also had my PT test today. I thought that the test went well. Im little nervous about the oral board.

Comment

Originally posted by cm_ View Post
                I also had my PT test today. I thought that the test went well. I'm little nervous about the oral board.
                Yeah I hear you on that, we have approx 3 weeks till oral board so practice as much as possible. I can sense the rush in things since they are doing 2 classes a year. Im cool with that

Comment

Yeah I hear you on that, we have approx 3 weeks till oral board so practice as much as possible. I can sense the rush in things since they are doing 2 classes a year. Im cool with that
                  I'm glad they are doing two a year. I think it makes thing go quicker so we are not setting around waiting for to long

Comment

Anyone receive their banding yet?

Comment

for the 88th? not yet, I was advised this group should be getting there banding in September. I just had my Oral board today which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be....i'm betting that ill get A or B band hopefully

Comment

I received my banding on 8/7. I got band A. They said it could be a couple of months till the next correspondence.

Comment

I received my band as well for the 88th class.
                          Last edited by CJD9; 08-13-2014, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Very Nice! when did you first submit your application?

Comment

Does DSP pick who they want or go by the test score after the background is complete? What's the average number of times DSP recruits have to go through the process. I ask because a few years ago I made it to the background but was not selected after it was complete. Debating if it's worth reapplying...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2644 users online. 146 members and 2498 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X