300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilmington, De. PD

Hello everyone if anyone is interested in applying we are taking applications for the 96th police academy. Applications deadline is July 3rd, also we are having a job fair on June 21st from 9am to 1pm. If you have any questions about the job and or city please feel free to ask. Here is the link.
    http://www.wilmingtonde.gov/government/policeacademy

Do you accept laterals from PA? I currently work for a department in philadelphia.

Comment

I am almost positive we do not.

Comment

The Career Day will be held in the multipurpose room at the William T. McLaughlin Public Safety Building, 300 North Walnut Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito View Post
          I am almost positive we do not.
          Ok thanks for the info. Could you tell me what your current starting pay and top out pay is? Thanks

Comment

Deadline has been pushed back to Wednesday July 30th due to not enough applications. Any questions ask me I work for the department. I love it and if you like the run and gun style this is the department for you. Again any questions post them here or PM. I'll check back as much as I can.

Comment

How do you not have enough apps, is the dept bad or area people should be jumping for this opportunity

Comment

If you don't know about the city research, that's what I did before I applied and it still did not stop me from applying.
                There were enough applications just not enough qualified applicants thus the reason why it was pushed back.
                Your right with jobs in LE being hard to get people shouldn't be so picky.

Comment

Please PM with your name if you sent in an application. I am doing a survey on how many applications were sent in through this site alone.

Comment

Please PM with your name if you sent in an application. I am doing a survey on how many applications were sent in through this site alone.
                    sent you a PM

Comment

What are the physical fitness test standards? I know they are pushups, situps, a jump, and a run. What are the figures to pass?

Comment

I have to check but it goes by age. Nothing to hard just basic pt test. The academy is where you have fun.

Comment

Deadline has been pushed back to Wednesday July 30th due to not enough applications. Any questions ask me I work for the department. I love it and if you like the run and gun style this is the department for you. Again any questions post them here or PM. I'll check back as much as I can.
                          Do you know when you'll be accepting applications for another class?

Comment

I was hesitant to apply but I wish I did. I live in pa. When do you plan to accept apps again?

Comment

Sorry haven't been on in awhile. From what I understand applications will be out around May 2015 but that can change. I will update this thread as I find out. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3446 users online. 244 members and 3202 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X