300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Caslte County Police

will anyone else be in the next process? the written is on 9/3 followed by the fitness test...

looks like the process will be pretty quick. An academy class will go in in December...

they allow out of state residencies and take home cars for in county residency.

i hear there are about 150 applicants for this next test

You do not have to live in Delaware, and you still get your own assigned "take-home" car. However, the car can not leave New Castle County. There are several places on the county borders where NCCPD officers park their cars on their way home out-of-county/state.
    -Mike
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Paulie,
      Were you at the testing today? I can't wait to see if I get the ok to attend the physical test.
      Best wishes

Comment

Does anyone know what the patrol schedule is for NCCPD? How's the equipment? Morale? etc Any officers here on the forum?

Comment

I believe they do 4/10s but I will verify when I see my buddy at the gym again and ask him.

I know for the most part morale is good, but I have heard from many that it is a very "political" department. Best of luck.

Comment

I think that their midnights and evenings tours at 5 days of 8 hours shifts, and their day work is 4 days of 10 hour shifts (or at least it was when I went through their Academy in '06). Not sure how many days off in between.
            -Mike
            The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4261 users online. 248 members and 4013 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X